Thursday 16 June 2011

Bootieslicious

Hi, 

So I'm starting my first blog.  I've been knitting so much that I thought i should share it with all of the crafters out there.  Although my blog’s title relates to my favorite craft, which I'll write about often, I'll also write extensively about food, interesting weird things and whatever else I happen to be thinking about at the moment…

I'm sharing some of my first projects! Here Goes!  Ever since I've learn my first pair of booties from cyberseam, long live the internet with all it's tutorials and free patterns!

 


 Download the free pattern on Ravelry


 Download the free pattern on Ravelry


 Download the free pattern on Ravelry


 Download the free pattern on Ravelry


Download the free pattern on Ravelry

Killerbees



No comments:

Post a Comment